There are many SEO tutorials you can find on the internet. But you need to follow SEO tutorials which are written by only SEO experts like Neil Patel, Brian Dean. Otherwise you may apply wrong SEO techniques for your blog. Then your blog will be penalized by Google.
Brian Dean is founder of Backlinko. He is expert in link building. If you want to learn about link building, his blog is the best place to start. Here are some popular posts he has written.
- 17 Untapped Backlink Sources
- Google’s 200 Ranking Factors: The Complete List
- How I Increased My Search Traffic by 110% in 14 Days
The Advanced Guide to SEO
The advanced guide to SEO is created by Neil Patel and Sujan Patel. There are 9 chapters in this guide. If you are a beginner to SEO, read the complete SEO guide and perfect on-page SEO tricks guide at first.
- Indexation and Accessibility
- Site Speed and Performance
- New Search
- Advanced Data Research
- Keyword Research
- Link Building with Content
- Link Building Techniques
- Search Verticals
The Advanced Guide to Link Building
The advanced guide to link building is created by Neil Patel and Brian Dean. Some bloggers think that link building is dead because of latest Google updates like Google penguin. But link building can drive lots of search engine traffic to your blog. You need to pay attention about quality of links, not quantity.
- A New Era of Link Building
- Quest For The Perfect Link
- Epic Content Link Building
- Submission Backlinks
- Edu and .Gov Link Building
- Relationship Based Link Building
- Black Belt Broken Link Building
- Advanced ScrapeBox Link Building
- Turning Images Into Links
- Advanced Guest Posting
- Funneling PageRank
- Grey Hat Link Building
26 SEO tutorials are added to this post. We will add more tutorials which published by Neil Patel and Brian Dean for Quick Sprout and Backlinko blogs.