I have published two infographic related to SEO so far.
It is easy to make your content SEO friendly if you have a proper knowledge about how Google crawls and indexes web pages. If you don’t make your content that easy to crawl for Google, you blog may not ranking good at Google.
You can find seven reason why Google doesn’t crawl your web page in this infographic.
1. No or incorrectly configures robot.txt file
2. A badly configured “.htaccess” file
3. Bad written title, me tags and author tags
4. Incorrectly configuring URL parameters
5. Low page rank
6. Connectivity or DNS issues
7. Domain with a bad history
This infographic is created by Quick Sprout.